onlyU

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

onlyU

onlyU

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

for all who like free opinions

المواضيع الأخيرة

» قناة الحلبة بث مباشر
paragraphs Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 27, 2012 10:20 am من طرف Admin

» اختبر نفسك هل يحبك من حولك أم لا ؟
paragraphs Icon_minitimeالخميس يونيو 30, 2011 11:33 pm من طرف Admin

» حوار "المصري اليوم" الذي امتنعت عن نشره
paragraphs Icon_minitimeالجمعة يونيو 24, 2011 9:22 am من طرف Admin

»  جميــع اناشيــد الشيخ مشارى راشــد Mp3 من 2004 الــى 2009
paragraphs Icon_minitimeالجمعة يونيو 24, 2011 8:32 am من طرف Admin

» سلسلة حلقات برنامج جبريل يسأل و النبى يجيب للشيخ الجليل محمد حسان
paragraphs Icon_minitimeالجمعة يونيو 24, 2011 8:22 am من طرف Admin

» مذكرة way Ahead للصف الثاني الابتائي
paragraphs Icon_minitimeالجمعة أغسطس 13, 2010 10:30 am من طرف Admin

»  ترجمة القرأن الكريم كلة باللغة الإنجليزيه
paragraphs Icon_minitimeالجمعة أغسطس 13, 2010 10:25 am من طرف Admin

»  مِن أوباما..لِجَميعِ الأعرابِ شُعوباً أو حُكّاما / أحمد مطر
paragraphs Icon_minitimeالجمعة أغسطس 13, 2010 9:47 am من طرف Admin

» تصميم أغلفة ثلاثية الأبعاد برنامج Quick 3D Cover 1.5.1
paragraphs Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يوليو 27, 2010 6:30 pm من طرف Admin

التبادل الاعلاني

مايو 2024

الإثنينالثلاثاءالأربعاءالخميسالجمعةالسبتالأحد

اليومية اليومية

paragraphs

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

عدد المساهمات : 46
    نقاط : 5665
    تاريخ التسجيل : 03/04/2009
    العمر : 44

بطاقة الشخصية
    admin:

paragraphs Empty paragraphs

مُساهمة من طرف Admin الخميس أبريل 23, 2009 12:20 am

رحلة إلى أسوان A Journey to Aswan

Last week, I went on a journey to Aswan. I went with my friends. We went by train. We saw the High Dam and a lot of monuments آثار .We walked on the Nile. We came back in the evening. We were very happy.

A Journey to Alexandria رحلة إلى الإسكندرية

Last year, I went to Alexandria in the summer holiday. I went with my friends. We went by bus. We swam in the sea. We played on the beach. We ate our lunch on the beach. We visited the Alexandria library. We were very happy. It was a wonderful holiday.

A Trip to the Zoo رحلة إلى حديقة الحيوان

Last week, I went on a trip to the zoo. I went with my classmates. We went by bus. We saw a lot of animals in the cages أقفاص. We played in the gardens. We had our lunch and ate ice-cream. We came back in the evening. We were very happy.

A Visit to Cairo زيارة إلى القاهرة

Last Friday, I went on a trip to Cairo. I went with my friends. We went by bus. We visited the Pyramids and the Zoo. We spoke with the tourists. We visited the Egyptian museum and saw a lot of mummies. It was a very good trip and we were very happy. We came back in the evening.

A Visit to a model farmزيارة إلى مزرعة نموذجبة

Last year, I visited a model farm in Sinai. I went by bus. I went with my friends. We saw farmers growing plants and keeping animals. We saw a lot of machines which farmers use to irrigate and plough the land. We spent five hours there. We came back in the evening. We were very happy.

Reading القراءة

I like reading very much. Reading is very important. I like to read English books. I usually read in the evening. Sometimes I go to the school library to read in the morning. I think reading is very useful because it gives us a lot of information about people and other countries.

My Favourite Hobby الهواية المفضلة

My favourite hobby is reading. I usually read at home. I read in my free time وقت الفراغ. I have been doing this hobby for six years now. I usually read with my friends. My teachers help me choose the books I read. Reading is very useful and it doesn't cost much money.

Your Favourite Sport الرياضة المفضلة

My favourite sport is football. I like it very much. I also like to watch football matches on TV. I play it in school and in the club. It is very useful because it keeps me healthy, I enjoy playing football with my friends in the evening. We won a lot of matches.

Your Favourite Subject المادة المفضلة

My favourite subject is English. I like it very much because it is

interesting. I have been studying English for five years now. English is very important because it is the most widely spoken language in the world. I like to read English books and magazines in my free time. I need to learn it to get a place at secondary school and university.

A Day in Your Life يوم فى حياتك

I usually get up at six o'clock in the morning. I wash and pray. I wear my clothes and go to school at eight. When I come back I have my lunch. In the evening, I do my homework and watch TV. At eight, I study my lessons for the next day. I go to bed at ten o'clock.

My School مدرستك

My school isn't very big. It has got ten classes. I like my school very much. My classmates are great fun and my teachers are very nice and helpful. It has got a big playground where we play football and basketball. It has a wonderful library where I read a lot of books.

An Accident حادثة

Yesterday, while I was going to school, I saw an accident. A boy was crossing the street when a fast car hit him. I telephoned the police and helped the boy. The ambulance came and took the boy to the hospital. The doctors said he will be good and he will leave the hospital in two days.

Soldiers الجنود

Soldiers are those brave شجاع people who hold guns to keep us safe. Those who are ready to give their lives to save others. الذين مستعدين للتضحية بحياتهم من أجل الآخرينThey don't sleep nights to defend يدافع our country against ضد enemies.الأعداء Soldiers wear uniforms ذى رسمى they walk around the streets day and night to catch thieves and bad people. We should be proud of them. We should help them to do their work.

How to keep healthy. كيف تحافظ على صحتك

To keep healthy, you should sleep enough at night. You should eat different food especially وخاصةًً fruit and vegetables. You should do exercise every day. Wash the food before you eat. Wash your hands before and after you eat. Brush your teeth before you sleep and after meals الوجبات . You should wash daily especially in summer.

English " The most important Language"
    أهم اللغات " اللغة الإنجليزية"

I think English is the most important language in the world nowadays. Most people around the world speak it. It is the language of business, computer and the internet. People use it to communicate to each other even if حتى لو it isn't their mother tongue. Most information on the internet is in English. So, I need to learn it to be part of the IT world. Of course, good learners aren't afraid of making mistakes.

Helping People مساعدة الناس

One can't live alone. You always need others to help you do your every day jobs. So, you should help others in time of need. Helping people makes them love you and help you. In addition, you shouldn't expect them to thank you; it must be for Allah's sake. If you help people, all the people will be your friends.

Computersالحاسوب

No one can deny that the computer plays an important part in our life today. It is used by all people everywhere. In banks it is used to store information about people's money. It is used for helping students to study their lessons in schools. Doctors use it to examine their patients and give them medicines. I use a computer in my study and to make friends on the internet. It is very useful nowadays.

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الأحد مايو 19, 2024 6:33 am